Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Ahead of its 5th anniversary next month, leading Nigerian Media Company, Nigerian Entertainment Today has announced the launch of its mobile TV platform.
In a report published by the platform on its website, it reads “Going live today, NET TV will deliver news and views on Nigerian celebrities with all the spice the brand has come to be known for.”
“Two shows NET LIVE and NET NEWS have already premiered, with more shows to come in the coming weeks, according to founder Ayeni Adekunle.” Statement continued.
Siji Oyewusi reports that NET LIVE is a witty discussion show, covering issues of interest – from sex to business, feuds, events and more. NET NEWS is a rich daily show covering everything trending, and a powerful offering from the NET Newsroom – known for breaking the biggest stories and scoring huge celeb exclusives.
NET was founded in 2009 to deliver accurate and up-to-the-minute news, entertainment and information to audiences wherever they are.
NET TV will cover the entertainment industry in Nigeria objectively and responsibly, celebrating the best of our stars, and condemning whatever might stand on the way to excellence. We will combine art reporting with celebrity reporting, hoping to enlighten, educate, inform and entertain our audience without nearing the corridors of the four letter word called ‘bore’. …
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19