Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Wife of the All Progressive Congress (APC), presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, Aishat, is pictured frying Akara in Illorin, but of course all the bravado is for the votes and trust Nigerian politicians to do anything for power.
Like many other politicians seen relating with average Nigerians, only for the election season after which they all forget about the existence of the people who vote them to office, Aishat is making the final moves as she was spotted helping a road side trader to fry ‘akara’, (bean cake), and yams.
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO