Estimated Reading Time: <1
At the Buhari-meets-Nigerian-Entertainers program in Lagos on Thursday, Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola blamed a robbery that took place in Lekki which involved killing of three policemen on the visit of President Goodluck Jonathan to the State.
Three policemen and a fish seller were killed on Thursday by a gang of robbers who stormed the First City Monument Bank on Admiralty Way in Lekki, Lagos State.
It was learnt that the robbers, numbering 13 arrived the bank wearing military uniform and shooting sporadically for about 30 minutes.
Eyewitnesses claimed that the robbers, who were armed with Ak-47 guns gained entrance into the bank after overpowering the security men.
- I prayed Nigeria will not see peace because Buhari denied Rivers State security – Wike
- Breaking: Last minute decision as NAFDAC certifies #AstraZeneca vaccine
- Nigeria begins COVID-19 vaccinations
- Air Commodore Gabkwet appointed Airforce spokesman
- It will cost N35Billion to provide internet services to MDAs in Nigeria – Agency
- Violence in Kwara: Governor imposes fresh curfews in Offa, Erin-Ile
- Drug lords responsible for funding terrorism in Nigeria – Senate President
- Police arrest man who stabbed wife to death
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun