Estimated Reading Time: <1
Students of the Kaduna State College of Education located in southern Kaduna today fled the institution in droves as a clash in the area between soldiers and some civilians claimed several lives, Sahara Reporters reports.
Confirming the incident, a security source in Kaduna told SaharaReporters that the clash occurred in the town of Gidan Waya near Kafanchan in the troubled southern Kaduna area of Kaduna State.
“We received a coded message about a clash between soldiers and some of the local residents,” said the source. He added: “The clash resulted in a few deaths. However, we are yet to confirm the cause of the fight and the actual number of casualty.”
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic