Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nigeria’s House of Representatives member, Abike Dabiri-Erewa has said that First Lady, Patience Jonathan is an embarrassment to Nigerians.
Patience Jonathan, Nigeria’s first lady, has come under attack for describing General Muhammadu Buhari, “Brain dead” dead at a rally in Kogi state… If you missed the story, read here….
Mrs Dabiri-Erewa, who is the Chairman of the House Committee on Diaspora Affairs, also described Mrs Jonathan as the worst First Lady Nigeria has ever had.
“Mrs. Jonathan is an embarrassment to the whole country. The only people shouting her praise or listening to her are the sycophants; outside them, nobody else does,” Dabiri-Erewa said.
“She is crude and unrefined. When you travel out of the country, Nigerians keep asking you how we came this bad,” she added.
Wife of Nigeria’s President, Patience Faka Jonathan in Calabar also told her listeners to stone anyone that says ‘Change’… If you missed the story, read here and listen to her.
Abike went on to say, “She is crude and unrefined. When you travel out of the country, Nigerians keep asking you how we came this bad.”
Abike is the Chieftain of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC while Mrs Jonathan is campaigning for her husbands re-election on the platform of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders
- Kagara Abductions: ‘We are left to ourselves’ Niger Governor laments lack of support from FG
- If we don’t borrow, we will be left behind as a country – Finance Minister
- Kaduna Government says MDAs will only serve individuals with the State Residents Card, NIN
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom