Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
The latest cover of Glam Africa Magazine features Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke and Miss World Cote D’Ivoire, Jennifer Yeo as the cover figures.
On the cover, Jim is seen wearing a Gucci scarf around his neck to match his jacket while the beauty queen, Jennifer is wearing a black dress.
According to the magazine’s editor, Sharon Ojong: ‘Amidst the turmoil in several African countries, we cannot deny that there is a lot for this great continent to offer the world in terms of culture, tourism, entertainment and even fashion … Glam Africa is here to celebrate the Africans and businesses behind these key creative industries which we believe in a few years would create a new meaning to the word ‘Africa’.’?…
- Northern Elders Forum says Nigerians have lost faith in the Federal Government
- Governor Ganduje has sacked Salihu Tanko Yakasai
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state