Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chris Nomjov
At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he’s been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu’s alleged plans to hijack power through the back door.
Chief Fanu-Kayode had alleged that, APC chieftain, Bola Tinubu, was the beneficiary of a grand plan, where, if elected, the APC government would eventually hand powerboat over to him, as President, when Buhari, probably dies, and vice presidential aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, becomes the President. He reportedly said that, Prof. Osinbajo had sworn an oath, to Tinubu, in that light.
However, the All Progressive Congress (APC) swiftly move to deny Fani-Kayode’s allegations, as “..tales by moonlight”. However, in the aftermath of his statement, FFK, as Fani-Kayode is fondly known, has stated he has been the victim of threats and calls for caution.
He said ;”I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken.
I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time and before anybody begins to even contemplate such an action, I repeat it and I say it into the realms, the angel of the Lord would strike them and all that is dear to them dead before it even comes to pass in Jesus name” he said.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan