Estimated Reading Time: <1
Notable entertainers, Toyin Aimakhu, Mo’Cheddah, Omoni Oboli, Oritsefemi among others have urged the youths to re-elect president Goodluck Jonathan, stressing, that his administration has made remarkable impact in the country.
They spoke in Lagos during an event tagged “Meet The President”, organized by PVC which stands for Participate, Vote, Country – a group of Nigerian young professionals, Nigerian businessmen, entrepreneurs and civil society groups committed to mobilizing public action for national development and youth participation in politics.
The event attracted more than 5,000 youths across the country. Emerging whistle-blower, Mukhtar Daniyan, popularly known as AyeDee, was also in attendance, according to Vanguard at the event.
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande
- Federal government approves N108 billion for road projects
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities