Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
It appears Kelly Osbourne has made good on her threat to depart E!’s Fashion Police. We recall that Kelly Osbourne was furious with Fashion Police over Giuliana Rancic’s Zendaya ‘Joke’.
The network on Friday released the following statement, confirming that Osbourne will not appear on the next episode, airing next month:
Kelly Osbourne is departing E!s “Fashion Police” to pursue other opportunities, and we would like to thank her for her many contributions to the series over the past five years, during which time the show became a hit with viewers. “Fashion Police” will return, as scheduled, on Monday, March 30th at 9:00 p.m. and no decisions have been made on her replacement.
Earlier this week, the co-host tweeted her frustration about the show after pal Zendaya Coleman was offended by Giuliana Rancic’s joke about her smelling like marijuana at the Oscars.
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls