Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
A newlywed 18 years old lady, Rahma Hussaini, has slaughtered her newly wedded husband at Darmunawa quarters of the metropolis.
According to Vanguard, Rahma committed the offence in her matrimonial home after a quarrel with the groom also identified as Tijjani Basiru (24).
Isa Alhassan, a neighbour who witnessed the incident disclosed that the young couple got married last Friday, pointing out that “from what we heard the union was a product of forced marriage. We were alarmed by a frightening scream of a subdued man in need of rescue and we rushed to discovered that the man of the house was in his pool of his blood. Neighbours mobilized and took the groom to the hospital but doctors confirmed him dead on arrival”.
The eyewitness disclosed that the bride was handed over to the police that arrived in good time following a tip off. The exact reasons for disagreement however could not be ascertained.
Confirming the tragic incident, the police spokesperson, ASP Magaji Musa Majia said that Rahma Hussaini of Darmunawa quarters stabbed her husband, one Tijjani M Basiru on his stomach with a knife and was rushed to AKTH.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government