Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
South Africa defeated coach Emmanuel Amuneke’s lads to end their bid to claim the African U17 Championship in Niger Republic.
The Golden Eaglets will now battle for the bronze medal with the loser of the 2nd semi final clash between Mali and Guinea.
A first half strike from the Amajimbos caged the Golden Eaglets.
Amuneke will hope to lead the lads to Chile for the 2015 Fifa U17 World Cup.
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic