Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
America’s R& B Star, Chris Brown abruptly cancelled his Tuesday-night concert in Montreal, and another show in Toronto, after being turned away at the Canada-U.S. border.
The 25-year-old said on Twitter he was denied entry at the border just hours before he was to take to the stage in Montreal.
“The good people of the Canadian government wouldn’t allow me entry. I’ll be back this summer and will hopefully see all my Canadian fans!” Brown tweeted on Tuesday afternoon.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report