Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
America’s R& B Star, Chris Brown abruptly cancelled his Tuesday-night concert in Montreal, and another show in Toronto, after being turned away at the Canada-U.S. border.
The 25-year-old said on Twitter he was denied entry at the border just hours before he was to take to the stage in Montreal.
“The good people of the Canadian government wouldn’t allow me entry. I’ll be back this summer and will hopefully see all my Canadian fans!” Brown tweeted on Tuesday afternoon.
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis