Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Deji Abiodun
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday held a meeting with a former Prime Minister of Britain, Tony Blair, in London.
Mr. Buhari met Mr. Blair in company with Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, and a former Governor of Kwara, Bukola Saraki, who tweeted a group photograph of participants at the meeting.
“Just finished a meeting with @Govsia @ThisIsBuhari and @tonyblairoffice,” Senator Saraki wrote on twitter.
It is not clear what Mr. Buhari discussed with Mr. Blair at the meeting.
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act
- Trading resumes in NSE after Eid-el-Fitr celebration with 0.07% growth