Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
In line with the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibit, which opens at London’s Victoria and Albert Museum in March, Another Magazine has dedicated its entire Spring issue to the work and memory of Lee McQueen.
The covers feature three different takes on McQueen’s oeuvre, savage beauty with model Stella Lucia, elegant simplicity with Lea Seydoux, and a dark glamour with the one and only Rihanna.
In the cover premiering exclusively, model Stella Lucia, a current Givenchy fave, wears a McQueen dress and jewelry from the Fall 2000 Eshu collection in the image.
The full issue hits newsstands on Thursday, February 19.
- Air Commodore Gabkwet appointed Airforce spokesman
- It will cost N35Billion to provide internet services to MDAs in Nigeria – Agency
- Violence in Kwara: Governor imposes fresh curfews in Offa, Erin-Ile
- Drug lords responsible for funding terrorism in Nigeria – Senate President
- Police arrest man who stabbed wife to death
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun
- Shortly after the release of school girls, terrorists abduct over 60 – burn Zamfara town
- Ogun State deputy speaker impeached over thuggery allegations
- Federal Government says States that have not met the criteria for vaccine safety will not get doses