Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega would meet with the President and members of the Council of States, later today. The spokesperson of the Commission, Kayode Idowu, confirmed Prof. Jega’s scheduled appearance, in the Council.of State, meeting.
Prominent among discussions expected to be addressed in the meeting, is the verdict on the rumoured postponement of the forthcoming polls. It was reported here that the President’s meeting with Council members, would among other things, discuss the possibility or otherwise, of a poll shift.
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa