Estimated Reading Time: <1
UAE VISA AGE RESTRICTION FOR NIGERIAN NATIONALS
FEBRUARY 4, 2015
Please be informed that the UAE immigrations has placed an age restriction on the below nationals:
For Nigerians, please note the following:
- Single Ladies / Men travelling alone should be 40 years old and above.
- Married women travelling with children should be above 40 years old.
- Ladies / Men who are less than 40 years old will be allowed to travel if accompanied by someone who is above 40 and bears the same surname with them.
- All visa applications are subject to approval. Once applied, full charges are applicable.
- In order to clear a file from the system, a cancellation charge of AED 110will be applicable should a request be rejected by the immigration department.
- For Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans, Mauritanians and Tunisians nationality, minimum age requirement is 40 to apply the visa.
- For the rest of the nationalities, minimum age requirement to apply the visa is 21 years old for men and 23 years old for women
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund
- Returning looted goods may not save you from prosecution -Police say
- Osun Govt begins house-to-house search for stolen items