Estimated Reading Time: <1
UAE VISA AGE RESTRICTION FOR NIGERIAN NATIONALS
FEBRUARY 4, 2015
Please be informed that the UAE immigrations has placed an age restriction on the below nationals:
For Nigerians, please note the following:
- Single Ladies / Men travelling alone should be 40 years old and above.
- Married women travelling with children should be above 40 years old.
- Ladies / Men who are less than 40 years old will be allowed to travel if accompanied by someone who is above 40 and bears the same surname with them.
- All visa applications are subject to approval. Once applied, full charges are applicable.
- In order to clear a file from the system, a cancellation charge of AED 110will be applicable should a request be rejected by the immigration department.
- For Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans, Mauritanians and Tunisians nationality, minimum age requirement is 40 to apply the visa.
- For the rest of the nationalities, minimum age requirement to apply the visa is 21 years old for men and 23 years old for women
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi