Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian blogs, NewsWireNGR not inclusive had reported last week that Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi had welcomed a child with his boyfriend.
He has issued a laid back statement saying the baby is his nephew.
“Tt has come to our attention that there are pictures making round that bisi alimi (nigeria foremost gay rights advocate) is now a father.
The statement published on Bisi’s Instagram page reads,”I want to inform you that as bisi alimi publicist, no such thing has happened. bisi was visiting a new arrival to his family; his nephew on the weekend 31st january. I also want to make clear that bisi alimi though is in a relationship, he is not in anyway married. We hope this will clear the air about the rumour surrounding his paternity.”
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government