Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bobby Brown is “inconsolable” as efforts continue to keep daughter Bobbi Kristina alive, People Magazine has learned exclusively.
“This is his worst nightmare,” a family source said, “Losing Whitney [Houston] was hard, but this is a million times worse, and to lose her in the same way would devastate him.”
The family source said the only child of Brown and Houston has not regained consciousness since she was found in her bathtub Saturday inside her Roswell, Georgia, home. The 21 year old remains on a respirator, with very little brain activity, the source told PEOPLE.
It’s believed she was without oxygen for an undetermined amount of time.
The family source added that doctors say that a recovery is technically possible, but if it happens, it’ll be a miracle.
At this moment, the Houstons and the Browns have come together for Bobbi Kristina. “Everyone is holding hands, praying, hoping for the best. Everyone knows where things are at.”
- Air Commodore Gabkwet appointed Airforce spokesman
- It will cost N35Billion to provide internet services to MDAs in Nigeria – Agency
- Violence in Kwara: Governor imposes fresh curfews in Offa, Erin-Ile
- Drug lords responsible for funding terrorism in Nigeria – Senate President
- Police arrest man who stabbed wife to death
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun
- Shortly after the release of school girls, terrorists abduct over 60 – burn Zamfara town
- Ogun State deputy speaker impeached over thuggery allegations
- Federal Government says States that have not met the criteria for vaccine safety will not get doses