Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood Screen goddess and delectable thespian, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde has awarded scholarships up till University education, to two pupils at Government Secondary School, Lugbe, as her “Omosexy@20” world tour continues. The tour, is to commemorate her twenty years in the movie industry, and the Abuja stop over continues.
The third day of “Omosexy@20” world tour in Abuja, saw Omotola visiting Government Senior Secondary School Lugbe. The 2013 Time 100 most Influential Icon, took with her; personalied hand sanitizers and #igatvalue Notepads, which she encouraged the students to record their dreams and visions in. Omotola supported by another Speaker, Mr Kayode Ajayi-Smith from Leap Africa, both spoke to the students extensively on patriotism, following ones dreams and focus.
Also, #igatvalue was introduced to the students, which encourages to discover yourself, invest in yourself, believe in yourself and Value yourself. The students also pleaded with Nigerians to come to their aid as they desperately need a fence around their dangerously exposed school.
The high-point of the visit was when Two students, beneficiaries of the University scholarships, courtesy of Stella Maris, were announced:
1. Ja’afaru .N. Ruth – SSS2
2. Tuwase Regina Odunayo – SSS3
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help