Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Okoye brothers are burying their dad in Anambra state today. In November 2014 Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye lost their dad and the family members are all in their hometown for the funeral rites.
Peter Okoye and wife Lola Omotayo-Okoye shared pictures as they arrived in Anambra, both wearing white.
Paul Okoye shared some pics…
- Former Vice Chairman of APC, Inuwa Abdulkadir, Dead
- Just In: Ondo State Secretary to Government, Ifedayo Abegunde, resigns
- Negotiating with bandits is the best option for peace – Zamfara Governor
- Doctors in Cross River on strike over undeclared COVID-19 cases
- ‘We had no plan to bar Oyo deputy governor from fidau prayer’ – Ajimobi’s family
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River