Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan seeking a second term re-election campaign under the platform of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP was earlier today in Calabar the Cross River State Capital.
As it is a political season in Nigeria, the celebrities all seem to have taken sides campaigning and supporting candidates of their choice, and heres a roll call of those that were in Calabar for Jonathan..
Iyanya and Five Star music crew Kcee, Harry Song and gospel artiste Sammie Okposo earlier today at the PDP Presidential Rally in Calabar.
In the same vein, Don Jazzy boss who has not hidden his support for the All Progressives Congress party stepped out to endorse the Presidential Aspirants of General Buhari and Osinbajo. The Mavin Records boss was at the presidential rally of the party that held in Surulere today January 30th.
Don Jazzy was there alongside rapper Olamide who recorded two songs for APC and also performed the two at the gig.
Davido was also at the event to endorse the candidacy of General Muhammadu Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%