Estimated Reading Time: <1
If you missed it, Nigeria’s Former Central Bank Governor, Professor Chukuwma Soludo has abruptly ended his sabbatical leave with this article Buhari Vs Jonathan, Beyond the Election.
Nigerians in their usual manner have taken to twitter analysing the article in support of against the Former CBN Boss, Cum politician.
NewsWireNGR Presents top tweets that defined the conversation..
Let's get one thing straight: Soludo is no saint. He is as corrupt as some of the people he is castigating. BUT THIS TIME, HE SPOKE TRUTH!
— Chxta of Greece (@Chxta) January 26, 2015
Soludo has said it all. He did not only say it, he backed it with hard facts. As with all other things, he will now become the next target.
— Henry Okelue (@4eyedmonk) January 26, 2015
Soludo's piece expresses much of what I expressed to both parties Lots of assumptions and little foresight going into political promises
— Tunji Andrews (@TunjiAndrews) January 26, 2015
Kudos to Soludo for changing the conversation. No more about missing certificates & a PhD that may or may not be.
— Mark Amaza (@amasonic) January 26, 2015
I am just here observing. They needed Soludo to remind them that? ok o. The prayer is whoever wins handle the mess Nigeria is in well.
— Olawole Adeolu (@adeayol) January 26, 2015
We celebrated the exit of Professor Charles Soludo's signature from our Naira notes & CBN.
— Mallam Chidi Ajuzie (@chidiajuzie) January 26, 2015
Depending on how you lean, Soludo was either speaking the truth, or being hypocrite or whatever, but unless you have counter-proof, shut it.
— #RemiForPresident (@gboukzi) January 26, 2015
I promised myself to read that Prof. Soludo's article once every week till May 29, 2015 by God's grace.
— Seen (@shegzkonnekted) January 26, 2015
- National Assembly To Meet On Thursday On 2020 Revised Budget
- Cobhams Asuquo has been appointed UNICEF national ambassador
- IMF advises banks to suspend dividend payment
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila