Estimated Reading Time: <1
New Video Alert! Cool DJ Jimmy Jatt drops new video “Glasses Up” featuring 2Face Idibia, SoundSultan, Burnaboy and Young GreyC [Download]
Iconic entertainer, Cool DJ Jimmy Jatt has just released the video to the song titled “Glasses-Up”. This video is from his latest album – The Industry volume 1.
The video serves as the anniversary theme song of Jimmy Jatt’s 25 years celebration as a DJ and music producer in the music industry.
Teaming up with the legend, Jimmy Jatt in this TY Mix produced track are music veterans such as pop singer 2Face Idibia, Sound Sultan, Burna boy and fast rising act, Naija Ninja’s first lady, Young GreyC.
The afro-pop inspired single video takes one through different scenes of Jimmy Jatt’s silver celebration and album launch of the Industry volume 1. It also features cameos from MTVBase VJ, Ehiz, Mode9 and Shaydee.
“Glasses Up takes my musical work a notch higher befitting my Silver Jubilee in the industry,” said Jimmy. “The choice of 2Face, Sound Sultan, Burna boy and Young GreyC was to ensure we delivered a truly special song for my ardent fans through this years”
The dancehall video was shot on set in Lagos and directed by Patrick Elis.
- Ayodele Fayose allege irregularities in the recently conducted South-West Congress of the PDP, describing the exercise as a “scam”
- Buhari appoints First Lady’s biographer as Nigeria’s ambassador to UNESCO
- Lady rejects marriage proposal over insult to political father, Kwankwaso
- 24 hours after arrest, Okorocha remains in EFCC custody
- ‘It Is Not True’ Federal Government denies Obaseki’s allegation of printing N60Billion
- #SaabGate: Omojuwa accuses Ezekwesili of betrayal
- 2023: ‘The president should come from south-east’ says Osita Chidoka
- Just in: Colonel Ahmed Usman, former Military Administrator, is dead
- JAMB cancels email requirement for registration, announces new guidelines
- Zamfara First Lady appoints 20 Miyetti Allah members as special assistants