Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji faces the risk of litigation as she is yet to comply with the directive issued yesterday, January 25, 2015 by Funke Akindele‘s legal representatives as made available by Netng.
Ms Ikeji has been directed to remove a post published about the Nollywood actress and filmmaker by Legal Aficionados, Funke’s lawyers who also demand a retraction of the alleged false story within 24hrs of receiving their mail….
The post is still on her blog as at the time of filling this story, see here if you missed it.
Linda had on Sunday, January 24 titled: ‘Did Funke Akindele shade Toyin Aimakhu had allegedly ascribed an unrelated picture posted by Funke as a mockery of the rumoured collapse of fellow actress, Toyin Aimakhu’s marriage to hubby, Adeniyi Johnson.
The story led several people into directing their anger at Funke through harsh comments and judgment on social media….
See the letter sent to the blogger below..
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders
- Kagara Abductions: ‘We are left to ourselves’ Niger Governor laments lack of support from FG
- If we don’t borrow, we will be left behind as a country – Finance Minister
- Kaduna Government says MDAs will only serve individuals with the State Residents Card, NIN
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom