Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a recent interview with Eve Ikuenobe-Otaigbe, Nigeria’s Minister of Trade and Investment, Dr. Olusegun Aganga, gave a detailed analysis of the Nigerian economy.
Aganga, who spoke on short, medium and long term strategies that have been implemented for solving key matters that affect development within each sector, made it clear that this is the time to move forward and consolidate the progress that has been made by the Goodluck Jonathan administration siting several firsts achieved under President Jonathan in the history of Nigeria.
The respected minister also captures detailed plans of the administration to keep Nigeria moving forward on power, manufacturing, textiles and SME sectors.
The video below is a must-watch for people who care about Nigeria’s economy.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government