Estimated Reading Time: <1
Security concerns and unbridled obsession for status among the super rich, have been identified as reasons for the ever rising spend by politicians and other affluent Nigerians on armoured vehicles.
Politicians, clerics and other affluent Nigerians spent an estimated N12 billion on the purchase of bullet proof vehicles last year.
For more on this story, visit Business Day…
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike
- Tax debt payments have been extended to August 31 – FIRS
- Kogi swears in new Chief Judge
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Nelly Kalu, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- NBC Code Amendment: The New Frontier in Nigeria’s War on the Economy
- Ibrahim Magu spent his second night in police custody as DSS Operatives ransacked his homes