Estimated Reading Time: <1
A loan deal has been agreed between Chelsea and Roma for the transfer of Mohamed Salah from London to the Italian side until the end of next season.
The loan fee is at €500,000 and Roma have the option of making the deal permanent at the end of the loan deal for €16 million. If the Egyptian who has been out of favour at Chelsea fails to perform for the Serie A side, they also have the option of sending him back to Stamford Bridge
Salah joined Chelsea from Basel for about €13m in last year’s winter transfer window.
- Flood Control: FCTA demolishes over 102 houses
- Allegations of illegal activity against IGP entirely false – NPF
- After NewsWireNGR special report on Nigerian farmers, NIRSAL opens applications for access to finance
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19