Estimated Reading Time: <1
Actor Muna Obiekwe has died. He died this afternoon around 4:15pm in a hospital in Lagos after a battle with kidney failure. He was rushed to the hospital today after he collapsed at his home.
Linda Ikeji blog reports that Muna has been quietly battling this kidney disease but kept it hush hush from friends and colleagues. So Sad! A colleague said for over two weeks before he died didn’t go for his dialysis.
Muna needed money for his health problems but instead of going public to raise money, he told friends he was planning a stage play to raise money but died before he could do it. Unbelievably sad!
Meanwhile there has been mixed reports over the announcement of the death of popular Nollywood actor Muna Obiekwe.
While many media outlets had reported that the actor had passed away in the afternoon of Sunday, January 18, 2015 in a hospital in Festac, Lagos.
Another report surfaced few hours ago that the actor has come out to deny reports that he is dead.
There’s a twitter handle called @MunaObiekwe that’s denying his death. Sources say that is not Muna!
- In Delta, Governor Okowa sacks commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, others
- Muhammadu Buhari: As governments struggled to contain COVID, jihadists have taken advantage in the Sahel
- SERAP wants Nasir El-rufai to “immediately end the growing crackdown on workers and protesters in his state”
- Just In: Buhari appoints Abubakar Fikpo as DG NDE
- COVID-19: NAFDAC approves Johnson & Johnson for emergency use
- Ayade finally approves the ‘appointment’ of magistrates unpaid for 2 years
- Kaduna State Government vows to dismiss workers who join NLC protest
- Naomi Campbell welcomes baby daughter at 50
- Nigeria Immigration Service formally suspends issuance of new passports
- Kaduna strike: Wabba dares El-Rufai; leads protest to state house