Estimated Reading Time: <1
Actor Muna Obiekwe has died. He died this afternoon around 4:15pm in a hospital in Lagos after a battle with kidney failure. He was rushed to the hospital today after he collapsed at his home.
Linda Ikeji blog reports that Muna has been quietly battling this kidney disease but kept it hush hush from friends and colleagues. So Sad! A colleague said for over two weeks before he died didn’t go for his dialysis.
Muna needed money for his health problems but instead of going public to raise money, he told friends he was planning a stage play to raise money but died before he could do it. Unbelievably sad!
Meanwhile there has been mixed reports over the announcement of the death of popular Nollywood actor Muna Obiekwe.
While many media outlets had reported that the actor had passed away in the afternoon of Sunday, January 18, 2015 in a hospital in Festac, Lagos.
Another report surfaced few hours ago that the actor has come out to deny reports that he is dead.
There’s a twitter handle called @MunaObiekwe that’s denying his death. Sources say that is not Muna!
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy