Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular gospel musician, Nikki Laoye got married as a virgin to her husband, Alex Oturu who was also a virgin at the time in December 2011. Speaking in a recent interview with the Punch she urged young people to wait till they get married before getting involved in sex. According to Nikki, sex is enjoyed better in marriage than out of it. She also revealed she has been having a lot of sex with her husband and she never gets tired of it.
‘The truth is that now that I am having a lot of sex, I have come to realise that it is very emotional and it should be done with someone you will love to see the next day.’
‘Sex is worth waiting for and the truth is that if you do it, when you are married, you would have plenty of it.’
I have plenty of it and I am never tired of it because it is with someone that I love. It is fun and we come up with a lot of crazy ideas and we are never guilty about our actions.
It is worth waiting for and the man would respect you because he knows that you could have slept with every Tom, Dick and Harry but you decided to wait.’
Bachelors and spinsters, take note!
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%