Estimated Reading Time: <1
After about a decade of marriage movie producer, Jeta Amata and his actress wife, Mbong Amata went their separate ways in 2013 but have continued to raise their daughter together.
At the premiere of Jeta Amata’s new movie, Black November which stars Obong Amata, the couple were seen together on the red carpet looking great together. Fans of the couple will be hoping that this public appearance will reunite them once more and they will be able to settle their differences and come back as husband and wife.
Here are some of the photos:
Photo Credit: Golden Icons
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party