Estimated Reading Time: <1
For many people a New Year is a chance for a fresh start, and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to ring the changes for 2015.
The superstar couple – who got married back in May – are reportedly finally ready to move out of Kris Jenner’s mansion get settled in their own home in late January.
While reality star Kim has loved living with her momager, she and her rapper husband want their own space with their one-year-old daughter North West.
According to Us Weekly, the couple will move into their new $20 million home next month – and it is said to be just down the round in the same Hidden Hills gated neighborhood as their current abode.
A source told the publication: “Kim can’t wait to get into their new home.
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research