Estimated Reading Time: <1
After British tabloid The Sun claimed that Adele had split with her boyfriend, charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki, the “Rolling In the Deep” singer took to her Twitter account to slam the rumors on Sunday:
Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays & all the best for 2015! PS Simon & I are still very much together, don't believe what you readx
— Adele (@OfficialAdele) December 28, 2014
The Sun article that sparked the rumors stated that Konecki -- who is the father of Adele's son Angelo -- had moved out of their family home in Brighton.
“Adele spends time with her mum Penny and friends in London while Simon is nearly two hours and 60 miles away. One of the last times they were seen in public ended in her heading home alone after an argument,” a source reportedly told the tabloid.
Despite making headlines, the singer and her boyfriend have kept a low profile over the last year. The couple was last seen in public together in June, when they dined out at a London restaurant.
The Grammy winner and her beau became an official couple in January 2012, just six months before Adele announced she was pregnant with her first child.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help