Estimated Reading Time: <1
The year seems to be rounding up smothing for David Adedeji Adeleke, better known by his stage name as Davido as he seals to another mouth watering deal.
The award winning pop star with 25 awards earned in 2014 alone has just signed another deal with Close – Up Nigeria.
Davido who took to his Instagram page to make the announcement, December 28, 2014, wrote: ‘Just signed a deal with close up! Great way to end the year non stop thank you Lord!! #owonikoko.’…
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help