Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s King of Comedy, Ali Baba is gearing up for his January 1, 2015 concert at Eko Hotel and Suites and he said he’s been informed of a plot by fellow comedians, Okey Bakassi and Basorge Tariah Jnr. to ‘Roast him’ at his own show.
From the post as seen below, Comedian Ali Baba who took to his Instagram account to react to the information is no longer taking the treats from his colleagues likely as he’s SERIOUSLY WARNS all comedians to respect themselevs.
Ali Baba, christened Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere carved a niche for himself as a comedian for both corporate and non-corporate events. He has been a professional stand up comedian for the past 22 years and has in the last 13 years received several awards, and has continued to organise the popular January 1st show which it seems he’s now had to call out those he feels are after his event.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo