Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s King of Comedy, Ali Baba is gearing up for his January 1, 2015 concert at Eko Hotel and Suites and he said he’s been informed of a plot by fellow comedians, Okey Bakassi and Basorge Tariah Jnr. to ‘Roast him’ at his own show.
From the post as seen below, Comedian Ali Baba who took to his Instagram account to react to the information is no longer taking the treats from his colleagues likely as he’s SERIOUSLY WARNS all comedians to respect themselevs.
Ali Baba, christened Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere carved a niche for himself as a comedian for both corporate and non-corporate events. He has been a professional stand up comedian for the past 22 years and has in the last 13 years received several awards, and has continued to organise the popular January 1st show which it seems he’s now had to call out those he feels are after his event.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%