Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actor and TV host, Joseph Benjamin seems to have been reflecting a lot of late. As the year winds down, the very handsome and talented star has taken to Instagram to apologize to all the ladies he has hurt in the past.
His post was a very emotional one and we are really hoping all the ladies he has hurt get to forgive him. We wonder what his offences are though :). Here’s what he wrote:
#Realtalk #Maninthemirror #Letsbereal #Brothersletskeepittogether. This is me being real, and using this medium to apologize to every girl out, there that I must have hurt by no intents of mine. My life is a steady onward journey, I am learning everyday and every phase of my life teaches me. I fall and rise, and only made righteous by God, not by any good works I have done or will do. Please do accept my sincere apology, if I have never said it face to face. This is a public platform and hey if I am ashamed of who I was, and willing to let go of that and become a better person. I don’t think I should be ashamed to say it and become stronger.
…and here’s the accompanying photo
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms