Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has revealed that the club’s first choice goalkeeper may be fit to treturn to action on Monday night when Chelsea goes away to the Britannia stadium to face Stoke City.
Speaking about the young Belgian goalkeeper’s availability for Monday, Mourinho said:
‘I think so, I can’t confirm 100% but I think so.’
He also confirmed that Chelsea’s French defender, Kurt Zouma who was involved in a severe collision with Petr Cech against Derby County in the league cup is now fully fit. Didier Drogba who also went off injured in the last game is expected to regain full fitness in no time.
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping
- ‘2.5 million people have registered to join APC in Kano’ Ganduje says
- Federal Government to establish special courts, judicial divisions on GBV – Malami
- Mercy Abang makes list of 100 most inspiring women 2021
- Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle says she contemplated suicide in an explosive television interview
- Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government extends closure of 10 schools
- We have rehabilitated 42 roads in Calabar South-Cross River Government
- Workers in Odukpani Power Plant accuse management of high-handedness, threaten strike
- Senate queries NNPC over N4Trillion unremitted revenue