Estimated Reading Time: <1
From the appointment as President of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, OPEC to the President of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum, GECF.
Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum resources, Dieziani Alison-Madueke has more work to do as she’s been added another task to sectors she currently manages. Deizani has been appointed President of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum.
Her appointment as president was announced today Dec. 16th at the 16th Ministerial meeting of the forum holding in the Qatari capital of Doha.
Madueke was not present at the forum’s meeting due to her negotiations with the striking members of NUPENG.
She was ably represented by NNPC’s Group Executive Director, Gas and Power, Dr David Ige and Nigeria’s Ambassador to Qatar, Mr Shuaibu Adamu Ahmed.
- Lai Mohammed, “erroneously” amended the NBC Code – Board Chairman
- Nigeria not taking ISIS, Al-Queda warning lightly says DHQ
- Nigeria to reverse US suspension of immigrant visas to passport holders
- UNILAG Senate upholds Professor Ogundipe as VC
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Lai; The most dangerous minister in Buhari’s cabinet
- Multinational Joint Task Force says Boko Haram is now recruiting child soldiers
- Court adjourns trial of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke, Abubakar
- Multiple port charges escalate cargo delay at terminals – NAGAFF
- How my pastor trafficked me to Russia for prostitution; A hair stylist’s harrowing experience highlights Nigeria’s human trafficking problem
- Breaking: NBC fines Nigeria Info FM N5m over Obadiah Mailaifa interview