Estimated Reading Time: <1
The House of Representatives witnessed series of defections on Tuesday. Speaker Aminu Tambuwal read out the announcement of the defectors at plenary.
Five lawmakers from Ogun State moved from the All Progressives Congress, APC to the Social Democratic Party, SDP.
They are Babatunde Ogunola ( Ado-odo/Ota), Adekunle Adeyemi ( Ifo Ewekoro), Olumide Osoba (Abeokuta North/ Obafemi- Owode/Odeda), Abiodun Abudu-Balogun (Ogun Waterside/Ijebu North /East) and Taofik Buraimoh ( Remo Federal Constituency).
Four members also moved from the People’s Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC.
They are: Isau Mohammed ( Adamawa) Ibrahim El Sudi, (Taraba,) Jagaba Adams, (kaduna) Herman Hembe ( Benue).
The only female on the defection train, Aisha Ahmed Dahiru ( Adamawa) moved from the PDP to People’s Democratic Movement, PDM.
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?