Estimated Reading Time: <1
In these new pictures, taken as Prince George prepares to celebrate his last Christmas as an only child, the 17-month-old looks more adorable than ever.
Looking remarkably like his father William when he, too, was a toddler, George (pictured) grins for the cameras, showing off the dimples he has inherited from his mother and a hint of his mischievous character.
The charming series of photographs, taken in a courtyard at Kensington Palace at the end of last month, has just been released by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Credit: DailyMail UK
- In Delta, Governor Okowa sacks commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, others
- Muhammadu Buhari: As governments struggled to contain COVID, jihadists have taken advantage in the Sahel
- SERAP wants Nasir El-rufai to “immediately end the growing crackdown on workers and protesters in his state”
- Just In: Buhari appoints Abubakar Fikpo as DG NDE
- COVID-19: NAFDAC approves Johnson & Johnson for emergency use
- Ayade finally approves the ‘appointment’ of magistrates unpaid for 2 years
- Kaduna State Government vows to dismiss workers who join NLC protest
- Naomi Campbell welcomes baby daughter at 50
- Nigeria Immigration Service formally suspends issuance of new passports
- Kaduna strike: Wabba dares El-Rufai; leads protest to state house