Estimated Reading Time: <1
In these new pictures, taken as Prince George prepares to celebrate his last Christmas as an only child, the 17-month-old looks more adorable than ever.
Looking remarkably like his father William when he, too, was a toddler, George (pictured) grins for the cameras, showing off the dimples he has inherited from his mother and a hint of his mischievous character.
The charming series of photographs, taken in a courtyard at Kensington Palace at the end of last month, has just been released by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
Credit: DailyMail UK
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%