Estimated Reading Time: <1
As the Nigerian troops continue to sustain their offensives against terrorists in North-Eastern Nigeria, more arrests have been made.
Some of the recent arrest include professional cameramen for the terrorist group who are experts in photo, video recording and filming of their attacks on communities and atrocities against innocent citizens.
The terrorists were nabbed during patrols, surveillance and raid operations to track fleeing terrorists in communities around Adamawa State
Confirming the development, the Director Defence Information, Major General Chris Olukolade said four of those nabbed as they tried to escape in an SUV jeep with digital camera and weapons were taken into custody.
He added that they are helping in ongoing investigation in one of the barracks.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English