Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bolanle Olukanni; host of Moments with Mo and Project Fame rocked a Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress to perform her duty as the Red Carpet Host of the Future Awards Africa 2014 which took place at the Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos on December 7, 2014.
The new media ‘IT’ girl was styled by Ifan in a chocolate brown Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress paid with an elaborate neckpiece and simple stud earrings. Her braids were held in a bun and makeup done by Doranne Beauty.
The event which has distinguished guests like Obiageli Ezekwesili, Pat Utomi, Tonye Cole, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde amongst others and performances by Asa, Timi Dakolo, Yemi Alade, IBK was held to honour young African inspiring young leaders.
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse