Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bolanle Olukanni; host of Moments with Mo and Project Fame rocked a Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress to perform her duty as the Red Carpet Host of the Future Awards Africa 2014 which took place at the Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos on December 7, 2014.
The new media ‘IT’ girl was styled by Ifan in a chocolate brown Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress paid with an elaborate neckpiece and simple stud earrings. Her braids were held in a bun and makeup done by Doranne Beauty.
The event which has distinguished guests like Obiageli Ezekwesili, Pat Utomi, Tonye Cole, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde amongst others and performances by Asa, Timi Dakolo, Yemi Alade, IBK was held to honour young African inspiring young leaders.
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19