Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bolanle Olukanni; host of Moments with Mo and Project Fame rocked a Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress to perform her duty as the Red Carpet Host of the Future Awards Africa 2014 which took place at the Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos on December 7, 2014.
The new media ‘IT’ girl was styled by Ifan in a chocolate brown Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress paid with an elaborate neckpiece and simple stud earrings. Her braids were held in a bun and makeup done by Doranne Beauty.
The event which has distinguished guests like Obiageli Ezekwesili, Pat Utomi, Tonye Cole, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde amongst others and performances by Asa, Timi Dakolo, Yemi Alade, IBK was held to honour young African inspiring young leaders.
- COVID-19: Kano Governor orders ease of lockdown
- President Buhari suspends NSITF MD, four directors
- ‘I am not part of the National Consultative Front’ — Agbakoba denies new political movement
- Retirees in Osun protest non-payment of entitlements since 2015
- AfDB panel to review report on Adesina
- Nigeria stock market may end 2020 in red – Uwaleke
- Nigerian Labour Congress rejects new fuel price
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole