Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bolanle Olukanni; host of Moments with Mo and Project Fame rocked a Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress to perform her duty as the Red Carpet Host of the Future Awards Africa 2014 which took place at the Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos on December 7, 2014.
The new media ‘IT’ girl was styled by Ifan in a chocolate brown Weiz Dhurm Franklyn dress paid with an elaborate neckpiece and simple stud earrings. Her braids were held in a bun and makeup done by Doranne Beauty.
The event which has distinguished guests like Obiageli Ezekwesili, Pat Utomi, Tonye Cole, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde amongst others and performances by Asa, Timi Dakolo, Yemi Alade, IBK was held to honour young African inspiring young leaders.
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states
- LASU college of medicine shuts hostel after COVID-19 outbreak among students
- COVID-19: Nigeria is not considering another lockdown – FG