Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) has recaptured 193 inmates since the attack on Ado-Ekiti prison on Sunday, December 30, 2014 out of total Lock up of 435 inmates.
The spokesperson of the Prison Service, Ope Fatinikun appealled to Nigerians, especially nearest communities and Neighbouring states of Ekiti, Ondo, Edo, Osun, Kogi and Kwara states to be vigilant and watch out for suspicious individuals and report them to the nearest Prisons or Police stations.
- Landlords should see how they can work out yearly rent to monthly payments – Sanwo-Olu
- NLC, TUC have been compromised to frustrate oil and gas reforms says National Youth Council
- Schools in Adamawa to reopen October 12
- Breaking: Explosion hits Lagos and Ogun border communities
- Ondo Election: INEC chairman meets with journalists, stakeholders in Akure
- Fredrick Nwabufo: IPOB/Oduduwa agitators’ alliance: Igbo, Yoruba were meant to be together
- Delta State AG and 136 other lawyers, shortlisted for rank of SAN
- Ibrahim Magu wants anyone who has ever offered him a bribe to “come out publicly”
- Nigeria’s presidential jet- one out of the fleet is up for sale
- Obaseki and PDP leaks false information to the media says Ize-Iyamu