Estimated Reading Time: <1
The mother of former Destiny’s child singer Kelly Rowland has tragically passed away, it was reported on Wednesday (3 December).
According to multiple US outlets, Doris Rowland Garrison died earlier this week after battling a mystery illness.
Although the Dirty Laundry hitmaker has yet to release an official statement, friends of Garrison have already taken to social media to pay tribute and offer their condolences.
Her death comes weeks after Rowland welcomed her first child with husband and manager Tim Witherspoon. The couple, who tied the knot in a secret ceremony in May, welcomed a baby boy by the name of Titan Jewell Witherspoon.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo