Estimated Reading Time: <1
The mother of former Destiny’s child singer Kelly Rowland has tragically passed away, it was reported on Wednesday (3 December).
According to multiple US outlets, Doris Rowland Garrison died earlier this week after battling a mystery illness.
Although the Dirty Laundry hitmaker has yet to release an official statement, friends of Garrison have already taken to social media to pay tribute and offer their condolences.
Her death comes weeks after Rowland welcomed her first child with husband and manager Tim Witherspoon. The couple, who tied the knot in a secret ceremony in May, welcomed a baby boy by the name of Titan Jewell Witherspoon.
- Foreign affairs minister, Geoffrey Onyeama recovers from COVID-19
- Osun-Osogbo festival 2020 has been cancelled
- Former Abia Governor, Theodore Orji denies ownership of properties investigated by EFCC
- FIRS, NIPOST fight ‘unnecessary and unhelpful’ says FIRS boss as Reps intervene
- DSS invites Obadiah Mailafia for alleging that Governors are sponsoring Boko Haram
- Protesters in Mali are demanding the President’s resignation
- Nigeria is expecting arms shipment from US, China, Jordan says Buhari
- Ondo Election: Sanwo-Olu heads APC campaign committee
- Insurgency: NAF to establish Base, deploy air assets in Gombe
- The Empire Strikes Back: Indian Workers Insist Glo is Doing Everything to Avoid Paying Them