Estimated Reading Time: <1
Stephen Keshi will reportedly sign a new deal with the Nigeria Football Federation(NFF) and will now be earning seven million Naira per month.
The deal is expected to be a 12-month contract that will elapse at the end of 2015.
Vanguard’s Newspaper reports that Keshi’s last contract with the NFF which ended after the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament was at N5million per month.
And one of the reasons why a deal failed to be brokered since then was the haggling over the price he wanted to be paid.
While the previous NFF board were said to have been insistent on retaining the N5million price-tag that he was paid, some reports claimed that Keshi wanted N10million, which stalled the deal.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’