Estimated Reading Time: <1
British-Nigerian lawyer, Tunde Okewale has made GQ Magazine’s 32 coolest men under 38 list. The 30-year-old human rights advocate is number 33 on the list which has the likes of Tom Hardy, Alan Wen, Stavros Karelis, Prince William and Drake on that list.
He was included in the magazine’s list after being named by blogs as one of the best looking men in the legal world. Tunde Okewale is famous for setting up an organisation which makes law services available and accessible to young people. The organisation is known as Urban lawyers. Tunde was called to bar in 2007 and won the JCI London Ten Outstanding Young People Award in 2013.
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis