Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea’s midfield-marshal, Cesc Fabregas will likely start for the Blues when they face West Brom in a premier league match on Saturday.
It’s been two weeks since the Spaniard suffered a thigh injury which kept him out of Spain’s matches with Belarus and then Germany during the international break.
If Cesc features for Chelsea on Saturday, it will mean that he returned to action one week earlier than the three weeks which the physios had predicted. The midfielder who has been in incredible form in what is his first season at Chelsea trained with his teammates at Chelsea’s Cobham training base on Thursday.
Chelsea will be hoping to consolidate their spot at the top of the Premier League table when they face West Brom on Saturday.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%