Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan today (Thursday) turned 57 and he kicked off the day’s celebration with a special thanksgiving and prayer session at the State House, Abuja.
The President’s mum, wife (Dame Patience Jonathan), Former Anambra governor (Peter Obi), members of the state house press corps, friends and family were present at the prayer session and they all joined in the cutting of the birthday cake.
Photo Credit: Twitter (Reuben Abati)
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Abuja under siege by bandits, but DSS, army after agitators in south-east
- Babafemi Ojudu: The Sunday Igboho I Knew
- NECO announces new date for examinations
- Police parade Niger Republic citizens who supply arms to bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local production of vaccines
- Government to shut down NYSC orientation camps that fail to comply with COVID-19 protocol
- Foreign Direct Investment fell in 2020 with Nigeria earning $2.6Billion
- Just In: Lagos Task Force allegedly kill pedestrian while chasing vehicle
- EndSARS protesters want to join the Nigeria Police Force
- Just In: Sunday Igboho’s house burnt