Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian actress, Annie Macaulay Idibia stayed true to the fast emerging #ThrowBackThursday social media culture when she shared an old picture of herself and her musician husband, 2face Idibia.
According to her, the picture was taken in FESTAC, Lagos as far back as 2002, that’s 12 years ago. Who knew they will eventually get married at that point?
Big things start small! You have just got to love the love-story of Annie and 2face Idibia. Oh! 2Baba wasn’t even bald then.
- 2023: Governor Ortom should run for senate – Special Adviser
- Nigerian Ports Authority to launch Electronic Truck call-up app
- There must be justice and fairness in the way FG distributes resources – Attahiru Jega
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’