Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Zenith Oduah
Charlene and Sharon Oyakhilome(pictured above) are the two products of Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome’s marriage currently hitting the rocks. But the home crisis [divorce between parents] seems not to be affecting one of the Oyakhilome girls as the 21-year-old daughter Sharon is taking everything so graciously.
The young singer is preparing to storm the stage for the annual International Pastors &Partners Conference(IPPC), a special Christ Embassy event that sees thousands of delegates from around the world congregate in Lagos, Nigeria.
Sharon Oyakhilome may have started rehearsals as she’s spotted with Oghene Doh crooner, Frank Edwards, a popular Nigerian gospel singer.
Edwards took to Instagram with a picture of them with a caption,” I met with a super star today..my personal person #excellent”. Frank Edwards is an active member and a prominent music minister in Christ Embassy International, he sits under the tutelage of Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, we hear.
Sharon’s mother, wife to popular pastor Chris is seeking divorce on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery”. She outlined several allegations against the pastor which TheCable cannot publish for legal reasons. The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors, a full-service law firm with expertise in commercial law and a strong consumer focus in family, wills and estate, personal injury law and medical negligence.
Efforts to reconcile the popular couple, whose church is one of the biggest denominations in Nigeria and has branches all over world, have failed.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students