Estimated Reading Time: <1
What a beautiful cover!
Africa’s finest DJ, Jimmy Jatt and Nollywood actress and producer, Mary Uranta are the stars on the cover of the latest issue of lifestyle magazine, House of Maliq.
Inside this issue, DJ Jimmy Jatt discusses his recent projects; his album and new book. Mary Uranta on her part speaks about her style, works of charity and career.
Photography -Jamiu Salaam
Styled by -Jeremiah Ogbodo
Costumes and Accessories– Swanky Signatures
Makeup– Maiworld Makeovers
Graphics– Malik Zenishia Zainab
Location-Sayaveth Interior Home Lekki Phase1
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO
- FAAC shares N619.343Billion between FG, States and LGAs